ACPM SUPPORTS YOU WITH ITS EXPERTISE IN RHEOLOGY
The ability to produce compliant parts as quickly as possible remain a genuine challenge in the plastics industry.
To provide its customers with the best possible support, ACPM has decided to use precise rheology software specially designed for plastic injection simulation: CADMOULD.
Rheology is the science that studies the flow of material. Applied to plastics processing, it simulates the reaction of polymers in their tools during their transformation processes.
Rheological studies, accompanied by ACPM’s expertise, make it possible to, among other things :
- Consider different materials;
- To imagine new geometries;
- To place the injection points in the best possible way;
- Optimise the transformation process prior to testing;
- Avoid part defects;
- Evaluate tooling counter-deformations.